Sunday, August 28, 2011

My cooking Journey

Bored of a daily routine life of cooking something quick for lunch, running to school and office , coming back tired , dull cooking of dinner , going out either in neighborhood or shopping come back and day over ..… somewhere in midst of motherhood and being a wife and getting all professional certifications and office work I have lost my passion for cooking and my thirst of trying out new recopies.

Guess to bring back spice in life it’s time to bring back spice in food. My daughter who is 5 and loves good food would be my critique.

Let me challenge myself cooking something new every week at least three times or more for a year. That would mean 52 times 3 different recipes that will be more than 156 various foods. I will challenge myself finding best vegetarian dish for all the states of India and famous cuisines around world. In this journey I will start with my specialties and then move to new adventures around the world and come back to my comfort zone on and off.

No comments: